Just in at Paris Hotel Boutique...

I can't believe that Fall starts next week! I've been busy, busy looking for new items for the website and wanted to share a few of my favorite finds...


Love this portrait of an eccentric Jazz-Era lady bejeweled in Bakelite jewelry. How about her painted green fingernails? This was painted in 1926. What a character she was!



This vintage hat box is from the Hotel Ritz in Paris. I can just imagine some fancy-dressed lady purchasing a new hat at the Ritz guest shop and sporting her way around Paris!

I just adore vintage French maps. I was thrilled to find these old books with fold out maps. One is from the Hotel Plaza-Athenee in Paris!



The prettiest pale pink tufted bench. Actually there are a pair of them. I love the bubble gum pink color, and the fact that they're leather!

If you want to check out all of our new arrivals, please visit Paris Hotel Boutique here.

Comments

vicki archer said…
Gorgeous goodies...love those stools, xv.
Di Overton said…
LOVE that pink stool

Popular Posts