LONNY is here!


Today is the official launch of the much-anticipated online magazine, Lonny. If you miss the (sadly) defunct Domino magazine as I do, this may fill that void!


Michelle Adams, who served as the Market Editor of Domino, along with photographer Patrick Cline, are the forces behind this decorating and lifestyle publication. Michelle is also founder of the textile line, Rubie Green.


Tonight I briefly browsed through Lonny and it looks amazing. Brilliant photography and useful decorating tips. And you can zoom in to see the fine detail. Gorgeous!

Currently Lonny is only viewable online, but you never know...

I wish the Lonny team great success! Now go and check it out here!

photos via ma-belle blog

Comments

Well!......I would say they have a absolute winner on their hands. This concept is so clever, so current, and so fresh, they will lead the way. I love spreading the word on orginal creators, but couln't download pics so if you can tell me how I would love to do a post. I will say it one more time.......this is very, very clever. Congratulations to the creators and thank you for telling us about Lonny.
a. said…
I am really excited for this launch. I think it will be better for me than magazines since I tear things out and can never find them. This way I can attempt to organize favorite design-related things/images digitally. If I see something online I can usually remember where to go back and find it!
Great idea and wherever you live in the world, you can read it....I wish Jeanne D'Arc would do it !!!! XXXX
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the tip on Lonny I forgot they were launching today. How cute is that Caitlin McGauley doing the illustration work!

Popular Posts