Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Sale

This weekend San Francisco hosts the Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Sale at Fort Mason. I've never attended one before, so I thought I'd check it out! Great to support small businesses during this holiday season.

There were over 150 vendors selling everything from jewelry and clothing, to ceramics and stationery.

I love the beautiful paper products by Diva Pyari at Linea Carta. Diva grew up in the fashion industry in California, later living in the north of Italy, and all along practicing new forms of craft; painting, printing, jewelry-making, clothing design, graphic design and calligraphy.

Love these cards. Original illustration and hand-lettering, individually screenprinted by the artist.

Beautiful linen "Under the Sea" calendar...

There were a ton of folks flocked around this booth. Ex Libris Anonymous creates one-of-a-kind journals that are all made from recycled book covers.

Since I love typography, the Ork Posters line intrigued me. Their neighborhood posters have wonderful graphics.

Each poster features a map of the area, with each neighborhood listed in beautifully twisted typography.

But, of course, San Francisco...

Recession Clothing. What an apropos name. Recession Clothing started in 2007, in the midst of the economic downturn, with the belief that it’s time to go "small."

Each piece of clothing is meticulously made in small studio in West Oakland, California. I'm kind of loving their Heather Snap Neck Dress. What a great layering piece.


What's a day at a craft fair without some sweet treats? P.O.P. Candy's booth was brimming with shoppers. Their yummy handmade brittle is delivered fresh from Santa Monica, California.

But of course, I purchased 3 bags; the traditional mixed nut P.O.P. mix, Rosemary Almond, and Pecan Butter Crunch. Yummy. One bag eaten so far...(no...not just by me...)


And finally, San Francisco-based 3 Fish Studios. Husband and wife team Annie Galvin and Eric Rewitzer are gifted painters and printmakers. They carry an amazing array of original paintings, digital prints and postcards.

Their 49 Mile Drive Series caught my eye. Each of these 8×10 paintings is individually painted on canvas by Annie Galvin.

The 49 Mile Scenic Drive signs are recognized by San Franciscans, and highlight many of the city's major attractions and historic structures. I see the signs every day, but I've never done the full "tour" drive.

Well, I couldn't resist purchasing one for my office. This is the lovely Annie holding my newest addition!

If you can't make it to the craft fair, all of the vendors I've mentioned have online shops. The links are below.

Thanks for joining me at my first craft fair!

Comments

Wow, Lynn, what brilliant and original things. I could have bought lots of things there. Thanks for giving us the links. I shall check them all out. XXXX
Cashon&Co said…
i want to go there! So cool!
Annie said…
So great to meet you Lynn! I hope you enjoy your 49 Mile Drive painting.

Small world - my friend Pamela saw me on your blog. She is a fan of yours and bought two vintage pink chairs from you a while ago.

Popular Posts