Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and perhaps some R & R?

After working for two weeks straight without a day off {sigh}, I decided it was time to take a much needed break. My friend and I had massages at the luxurious Nob Hill Spa in San Francisco's Huntington Hotel yesterday. Whirlpool, indoor relaxation pool & fireplaces overlooking the San Francisco skyline --can you say heaven? I feel rejuvenated and ready to start the work week!

I think we all need some down time once and awhile, don't you? And...if you happen to be visiting San Francisco in the near future, be sure and visit the Nob Hill Spa. It's fabu!

Wishing you a great week ahead!


image from here

Comments

Unknown said…
how fab is right!

Happy Monday to you too!

Karen
It sounded just the ticket to get you ready for the next working week Lynn.
Don't work too hard !! XXXX
WE ALL need some rejuvenation once in a while........ We try to do the spa thingwhen wego to San Francisco too. Then go for high teaor something. I love San Francisco!Maryanne xo

Popular Posts