My Latest Aquisition


I haven't purchased anything new for my home in a long time. I was THRILLED to find this stunning 19th century HUGE French shoe store sign! 


It is handpainted on canvas with gilt lettering attached to heavy wood. It's huge, measuring over 4 feet wide...

Can you imagine this hanging in front of a shop right near the Paris Nord Station?


The sign is so detailed that it even has fabric trim...


and, it's signed!

My husband isn't too happy that the fleur de lis mirror in the guest room has been replaced by this. He likes using the mirror (ha ha). The mirror will be available for sale in June.

Bonjour!

images: Kassie Borreson, Haus Frau Fotografie

Comments

VALERIE said…
that is fantastic! I love it!
Nita Stacy said…
Love it! Much better than a mirror.

Popular Posts