A Glimpse of Life Before Antiques...


Been searching for this photo to wish the legendary Tony Bennett a Happy 90th Birthday! Hard to believe that this man is still so vibrant and releasing records at 90!

As some of you may know, I used to be a personal assistant to Blues musician, John Lee Hooker. It was a whirlwind of fun! Traveling and meeting people in my 20s and 30s. 

The photo above was taken at the 1991 Grammy Awards. (I'm on the left) Was so elated to meet Tony Bennett. And funny, I was never camera or celebrity shy! And funnier is that Tony Bennett hasn't aged much in 25 years, but I sure have!

Anyway, a blast from the past! A big Happy Birthday to the fabulous Mr. Bennett!!


Comments

donna baker said…
Lynne, you continue to amaze me. I saw the picture first and thought, who is that beautiful lady with Tony. What fun you've had.

Popular Posts